Versatile fleet for container transport: HCT, tipping chassis, side loaeder etc.
- B-train trailers: for high container volumes, we can transport e.g. 3 x 20’ containers at the same time
- Tipping chassis: we can tip 20′, 30′ and 40′ containers
- Compressors in trucks: compressors are required when unloading pressurized containers
- Hydraulic container position change on chassis: we transport heavy 20’ safely in the center of the chassis, but for loading the container can be moved hydraulically to the back of the chassis.
- ADR equipped fleet: we transport all chemicals and dangerous goods
Concrete element transport / flatliners
We transport concrete elements using inloader/flatliner trailers. They allow up to 4 m element height without special transport permission in Finland. Cargo securing can be done by hydraulically operated load-securing system which adapts to any load and is operated from the sides. In case of extra sensitive element surface, we can also use chains for cargo securing. Flatliner transport is efficient and safe way to transport concrete elements.
Our goal is to find a cost efficient solution for special transportation. E.g. we transported a tire with a diameter of 3,74 m in upright position using a low-bed trailer. It would have required a pilot car if the tire had been transported in horizontal position. Please ask our quotation also for heavy weights and high measurements.
Glass transportation / inloader trailers
Inloader-trailers are tailored for transporting flat glass. Due to automatic hydro push system in the trailers, loading and unloading is fast and transportation is safe.
- 21 own trucks + long term partner network
- Container chassis for 20′, 30′ 40′ and 45′ containers
- HCT trailers and B-trailers for transporting several containers simultaneously
- Tipping chassis for 20′, 30′ and 40′ containers
- Side loader trailer / container lifting by own hydraulic cranes, also ADR container lifting
- Loading/unloading of all container types in back position
- Compressors in trucks for pressurized containers
- ADR equipped fleet
- Wheel loaders
- Crane truck
- Flatliners for concrete element transport
- Inloader trailers for flat glass
- Low and stretchable trailer for long and/or high products (bed height 85 cm)